Find a doctor

Some medications for the treatment of opioid dependence are controlled substances; therefore, doctors have to become eligible to prescribe them. The Drug Addiction Treatment Act of 2000, commonly referred to as DATA 2000, enables doctors who meet certain qualifying criteria to receive a waiver to prescribe buprenorphine for the treatment of opioid dependence.

Use the locator below to find a waivered doctor in your area.

Enter your ZIP Code and we will locate a waivered doctor near you.

Enter your doctor's name and we will check his or her waiver status.


There are doctors in your area that can help. Use this tool to find one today.


Know someone who could benefit from RISE? Tell them about it now.

This site is provided for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified healthcare provider.
RISE is a licensed trademark of Orexo US, Inc.
This site is sponsored by Orexo US, Inc. and is intended for residents of the United States. ©2014 Orexo US, Inc. ZUB175